Thursday, October 2, 2008

Short Update

Well I was planning on posting some pictures yesterday, but I was sick. Like on the couch, not moving, sick. Thanks to my mom and Staci for stopping by and corralling the girls while Rich was gone for football. I'm sure I was a pitiful site, but today I'm feeling much better. So all this today, some pictures are coming.

I need to get the girls outside too. They were literally running around the coffee table for a good 10 minutes tonight. Can you say pent up energy???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our love and prayers are with you sweet one. Glad you are feeling some better...and better and better yet. Blessings, Grandma

The Mihalek's said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I love coming over and spending time with the girls. They are quite entertaining!

Don't try to do too much. You should make Rich wait on you! Milk it as long as you can!

:)