Friday, September 5, 2008

I promised myself I would never do this...

but I just had to share this great deal with you guys! I got all of this stuff for (drum roll please)... $0.64! I know you're probably thinking yeah right, but seriously $0.64! It normally would retail for $10.50. I was so excited that I immediately called my mom, who is probably the only other person who cares. :) I just hadn't been able to get such good deals. I found the links to these deals here. Seriously check this site. It is fabulous and I've gotten so many good tips from it already! Happy shopping!


2 comments:

The Mihalek's said...

Wow Darcie! You are a supper shopper! You should start your own company and teach people like me to save like you do!

Great job!
Staci

Anonymous said...

...as I say, There is some FRANDSEN blood in this girl. Someone spoke of Grandpa being a "tight Dane with his first $2.00 bill" Only that is actually more truth than joke...ask your Mom.
We love being frugal, keep up the good work. Grandma Shirley F.