Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Away

In February, my best friend Staci and I won a weekend away at a cabin at Crystal Mountain. Well we finally got around to redeeming it this past weekend and had a great time. Her sister Jaime (a.k.a. our most favorite and wonderful babysitter) and our great friends the Marshalls, as well as our hubbies and our kids came along. It was so much fun. We laughed and laughed and laughed (what a suprise) until our stomachs hurt. It was such a great time! We didn't get many pictures, but here are a couple. Hop on over to Nate & Staci's blog for more pictures.
Gracie was having a good time, despite her lack of sleep.

The girls loved the water park. It was a zero entry pool so they could run right in. We are seriously considering getting one of these at our next house. They each took 3 hour naps after running around in here.


We ate at a YUMMY Chinese/Japanese restaurant. Gracie loved the food so much that she licked her plate.


What a cheese ball!

2 comments:

The Mihalek's said...

Nate, Jaime, and I had such a great weekend with you guys and the Marshalls. I've never laughed so much in my life either. You know, I think we are such a fun group of people!

I think you should also get one of those zero entry pools. What a blast that would be!

Anonymous said...

Gee...GGMA has been so busy that I am three Bolgs behind. I've found though that I am one of a few GGMA's that know what a blog is, and none other has such beautiful little girls on their blog.
Friends....one of God's great blessings. GGMA Frandsen